Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Back on Track

I had the flu bug from hell over the last couple of weeks, hence the lack of blogging. Spent most of the time in the smallest room of my home! Or, has my brother quaintly put it visiting the blue goldfish.
Well I'm now ready to pick up again, starting with the Christmas presents I made.



The tattoo bag was for my daughter and the leather skull clutch was for my niece.


This little necklace was for my other niece


This steampunk gothic bag was for my best friend and the spiderman messenger for my daughter's fiance


So that lot kept me busy!
As for myself I treated myself to a necklace from HappyFallout http://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyFallout

Nobody buys me jewellery anymore for fear that I'll take it apart!

Finally I've been getting round to making new stuff at last






The lovely handmade focal pendant is from the very talented Petra http://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelIdentity





Phew I'm exhausted after that!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Fabulous new pieces - you must be feeling loads better!!! Thank you for the very kind mention - you've done that little tiki proud!
    What lucky people, getting those Christmas pressies - and a very nice treat for you with that Happy Fallout creation which is making me go a nasty shade of green!
    Glad to see you back to full strength, and loads of luck with your new shop.
    xx

    ReplyDelete