Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone is coping with the huge storm that has been hitting the USA, stay safe and sound. Be grateful you don't have the UK's  weatherman Micheal Fish who famously said our shores wouldn't be hit by a hurricane and then we all saw it rip the South of our little island to bits!

Pumpkins were readied and ghosts and skullies were carefully placed and then we girlies hit the make up box extra hard!


Then my mum and mates tucked into lots of goodies whilst me and Fern did the sweet giving to the trick and treaters (lots of cute little tots going aaarrrggghh !) Fun times!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Looks like all you girl had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! love the costumes and makeup! happy halloween...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the costumes :) and the spiders in the pumkins haha. I didnt decorate this year as i was away then working so didnt really get into halloween which makes me a bit sad :(

    ReplyDelete