Wednesday, 26 March 2014

BeadSoup ....nom, nom

I'm a bit late blogging and also shamefully tardy with catching up with friends blogs. I'm just so time poor at the moment. So please accept my sincere apologies and I will try to get my act together.
 *****Soup*****

Here's my soup from my wonderful partner Sue Rennie http://moonandsevenstars.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-soup-is-cooking.html

Sue made the focals in resin and the clasp has paper with resin. The blue beads are paper and this will be the first time I've used these type of beads. They are strong. Mop butterflies, Czech glass and little enamel ( I think) tags.


Here's the selection I sent Sue


These some ScorchedEarthonEtsy, HappyFishThings, Blueberri Beads, GlassBeadArt and some sari silk and wool. The eye focal I made, along with the mop clasp.


I'm also delighted to hear Janet from http://anvilartifacts.blogspot.co.uk/ will be doing the BeadSoup Blog Party with Laney Mead.
Now all I need to do is find more time !  

Wedding up date....7 weeks to go, flowergirl and bridesmaid dress finished, my outfit is halfway, just doing my jacket sleeves. Still a load to do, but I'm on schedule and I've allocated spare time to my beadsoup creations.

5 comments:

  1. the clasp looks so beautiful and different, a great idea indeed to use resin in clasps

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing soup! and love how you customized the focal for your partner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful soups! What fun you'll both have! You won't know what to do with all your available time after the wedding festivites have wrapped up. Sleep for a month? Lol. It sounds like it's going to be a stunning wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I meant to also say "CONGRATS" on your wonderful article! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning soup - that should be a lot of fun to create with!

    ReplyDelete