Friday, 30 May 2014

New Tings for Summer

Well I'm slowly recovering from the wedding and getting back into my creating groove. My daughter Heather's wedding was an amazing day full of fun, smiles and a few bevies and a whole lot of dodging dancing and superhero posing. Photos will follow soon.
A big thank you for all the lovely comments on the beadsoup blog hop, I really enjoyed looking at the amazing work and I hope I covered as many blogs as I could. If I missed you please feel free to soundly slap me!
So I've been back to creating and I've enjoyed using lots of goodies from   
                                                Mari Carmen http://en.dawanda.com/shop/majoyoal,                                                                             Kim https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/NuminosityBeads?ref=l2-shopheader-name
                                            Petra https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ScorchedEarthonEtsy?ref=ss_profile

First up this silk braided necklace loaded with artisan goodies



Earrings next and a little mismatched boho pair


More gold



Roman glass, framed in copper and salvaged cast metal triangles



Kind of Aztec style 


Ceramic, bone and vintage barrel beads



Glossy and shimmery lampwork, ceramic and a hammer pounded brass bead!
Lastly ceramic, Thai glass and faceted metal


Now just got to load up into my shop and get my head around the Etsy tinkering that's been going on..
see you soon xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow you have been working hard! Everything is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a batch of beauties!!!! Your jewelry creativity is back in full gear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! A feast for the eyes!!! So many gorgeously boho pieces. Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE you new things--glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much creativity and loveliness!

    ReplyDelete